- Our prices are per bottle (unless explicitly quoted ‘price per crate’)
- Delivery costs: see section ‘Delivery and shipment’.
- Payment: see section ‘Payment’.
- Retention of title: Voeding LESAGE NV will remain owner of the goods as long as the invoice has not been paid, or has only been paid partially, and will be entitled to reclaim the goods in case of bankruptcy of the customer.
- Voeding LESAGE NV respects the law on e-commerce. This implies the following:
1. The customer has the right of withdrawal, or the right to dissolve the purchase free of charge within 14 calendar days without a declaration of reasons after receipt of the product.
2. Order button: When confirming an order, you confirm that you enter into a payment obligation as a customer.
3. Additional costs can be found under the heading ‘Delivery costs’ and may in some cases be added to the total cost. The cost of excise taxes for the relevant country will also be added to the total price in case of exports.
4. Refunds in case of returns will occur within 30 days after receipt of the returned shipping (in the original packaging and in perfect condition).
5. The payment method is described in the ‘Payment’ section.
6. Returned shipping: The returned shipping costs will be borne by the customer, unless the erroneous delivery is due to us.
7. If the returned wines are no longer in their original condition, a depreciation could be charged.
8. Risk of any damage during shipment will be borne by Voeding LESAGE NV.
9. Delivery must occur within 30 days after payment, except for en primeur wines, where a different delivery period applies, or if a later delivery date was explicitly requested or agreed upon.